Monday 6 December 2010

MADE - By the people for the people.



Made by the people for the people.

I had never heard of MADE before I purchased the Marie Claire magazine. For those of you who don't know, MADE is a brand of jewellery that has been handmade by Kenyan Artisans using recycled or sustainable materials. All MADE workers receive a fair wage and support at every level. By purchasing one of these  unique products you will be helping MADE break the cycle of poverty by empowering developing communities through the support of fair trade.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from this collection.

Salama Bracelet main image


Peaches Unicorn Pendant main image


Mulit Leaf Earrings main image

Mingi Bracelet main image


MADE has designers designing this jewellery such as Peaches Geldof.

I'm not being paid or anything for mentioning this, just thought it is a really nice jewellery collection. I have a few items from MADE on my Christmas list and I really hope I get them (:

Have a good day.

-BlushingBeauty x 

No comments:

Post a Comment